Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The cat ate my blog

I've been laughing to myself lately when I recall the recent conversation that I had with my friend and fellow blogger, Lindsay. She told me she gets sad when she checks my blog and there is nothing new to see or read. And just to drive the point home, she told me when she checks my blog she actually hears crickets chirping. So desperate for a blog, she said she would love to see just a photo of my cats. Well Lindsay, you are in for a treat. Not only is this a new post--it's also a video!

Enjoy a small piece of my everyday life. Dinner with the cats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see Bella and Diego doing well. :)
-Courtney

Lindsay said...

Yay! I was worried your blog was going to lap itself and come back up to date around next Easter. Love those kitties and seeing a glimpse of your daily routine! We miss you guys so much! More daily snacks please!! :)

ammarbder said...

شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الاردن